TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to Lakaz d’Art!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Lakaz d’Art LTD Website, located at https://lakazart.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Lakaz d’Art’s website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Mauritius. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Prices displayed on the website are guaranteed at the time of the order within the limits of available stocks. Prices are expressed in Mauritian Rupees (Rs), and valid in Mauritius.
Lakaz d’art reserves the right to change the price of its products at any time.
To order on www.lakazart.com, the Buyer must follow the following steps:
– the Buyer selects the products of his/her choice and adds them to his/her cart,
– once all the articles are in the cart, the Buyer validates his/her cart,
– the Buyer identifies himself/herself or creates an account,
– the Buyer chooses the method of payment,
– The Buyer then receives from Lakaz d’art an email confirming his/her order.
– The Buyer has 10 days to pay his/her order, after that the order will be cancelled.
The sale will be concluded only after the order confirmation and payment validation The order confirmation email means acceptance by Lakaz d’art of the Buyer’s order and thus forms the sales contract between the Parties.
The Buyer agrees to pay the total amount for all products ordered on www.lakazart.com
After the order confirmation, payment of the full price is due within 10 days.
The Buyer can either :
– Pay in cash or by check when he/she comes to pick up the order
– Pay by direct bank transfer or Juice :
MCB Account: 000446160164
Please use the order number as the payment reference.
No delivery, all orders must be picked up at Lakaz d’Art, 45 St Georges Street, Port Louis.
Unless otherwise stated, Lakaz d’Art LTD and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Lakaz d’Art’s website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Lakaz d’Art’s website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Lakaz d’Art
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Lakaz d’Art
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Lakaz d’Art
- Redistribute content from Lakaz d’Art
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Lakaz d’Art LTD does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Lakaz d’Art LTD,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Lakaz d’Art LTD shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Lakaz d’Art LTD reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Lakaz d’Art LTD a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Lakaz d’Art LTD’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web Pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
The personal data of the User are collected and kept by Lakaz d’Art LTD for predetermined and legitimate purposes.
The user has a right of access, modification, correction and deletion of his personal data processed via the Site, and the right to object to the communication of such data to third parties on justified grounds by sending a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lakaz d’Art LTD reserves the right to retain certain data in order to justify, when necessary, the perfect execution of their contractual or legal obligations. The stored data will be limited to what is strictly necessary for the operation of the service.
Lakaz d’Art is committed to take all necessary measures to best protect the confidentiality of the information provided by the User.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.